American Made. Italian Inspired.
The Saris Bones Hitch Rack’s arching lines are more than just attention grabbing – they’re functional, too!
At the intersection of lightweight, durable and stylish is the Saris Bones Hitch 2-bike. Brought to life by materials sourced within 300 miles of our headquarters in Madison, WI, the Bones Hitch is 100% American Made right down to the final touches.
- Carries 2 bikes.
- At only 15 lbs, the rack is easy to maneuver and install on vehicle.
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps protect, secure and stabilize bikes.
- Carries 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1 ¼” or 2″ hitches out of the box.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Made in Madison, WI.
- Rack weight: 15 lb