The Bones Hitch 4-bike is one of the lightest car racks around, yet is just as strong and durable. Made in Wisconsin and backed with a lifetime warranty.
This rack was born out of the design and function of the best-selling Bones rack and brought to life in the form of a hitch rack. The Bones hitch rack is one of the lightest racks in the marketplace yet every bit as strong and durable. That’s why we back it—along with all of our racks—with a lifetime warranty. Stylish, lightweight, easy to use and made here in the USA—who says you can’t have it all?
- Carries 4 bikes.
- At only 20 lbs, rack is easy to maneuver and install on vehicle.
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps protect, secure and stabilize bikes.
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Preassembled in box.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1 ¼” or 2″ hitches out of the box.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Madison, WI.
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Rack weight: 20 lbs