WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. ALL 8 1/4 TONS OF IT.
Big trucks need powerful winches. And the WARN Heavyweight Series fits the bill, and then some, with capacities up to 16,500 lbs. Plus the heavy-duty carrier plates can withstand the brutal, gear-train stresses that recovering heavy loads can generate.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and mounting data to confirm fitment prior to ordering.
HIGH-CAPACITY, HIGH-TECH WINCHES FOR BIG TRUCKS
The 16.5ti and 16.5ti-s feature the full diagnostic ability of Warn thermometric technology, plus the extreme sealing, durability, and reliability that the Warn TI winches are known for.
- Thermometric indicator (ti) provides motor temperature feedback via LED on remote control
- Extreme-duty sealing helps protect the winch from the outside elements
- Metal control box for added protection for the electronics
- Contactor control for the ultimate in durability and reliability
- Class-leading cone brake holds the winch’s full-rated load
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish with primer undercoating for superior corrosion resistance
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- Available with lightweight, easy-to-handle, Spydura Pro rope and Epic Hook or durable steel rope and standard hook
With a massive 16,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, the 16.5ti-s is not only the most powerful truck winch we make, it’s also now available with 80′ of 3/8″ lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The rope’s heat-treated construction provides maximum tensile strength, and the temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer provides maximum heat protection. This winch also features a thermometric indicator which provides operator feedback during the winching process and is great for the biggest, heaviest vehicles on or off the pavement.
- 16,500 lb. capacity
- Includes 80′ of 3/8″ Spydura Pro synthetic rope
- Includes 18,000 lb capacity EPIC hook
- Thermometric indicator LED provides operator feedback
- Large-frame winch architecture mounts feet forward
- Contactor control for the ultimate in reliable electronics
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Durable, smooth three-stage planetary gear train
- Best-in-class cone brake
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|MOTOR HORSEPOWER||4.6 Horsepower|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||315:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Direct Drive Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS||No|
|REMOTE TYPE||12 Feet Wired|
|MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY||4|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||No|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||507 Amp Draw/ 16500 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||16500 Pound/ 3.24 Feet Per Minute|