WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. ALL 8 1/4 TONS OF IT.
Big trucks need powerful winches. And the WARN Heavyweight Series fits the bill, and then some, with capacities up to 16,500 lbs. Plus the heavy-duty carrier plates can withstand the brutal, gear-train stresses that recovering heavy loads can generate.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and mounting data to confirm fitment prior to ordering.
A RELIABLE WORKHORSE TO MEET HEAVY-DUTY WINCHING NEEDS
Massive torque, 12,000 lbs. of pulling power, and a fast, no-load retrieval speed give the M12 and M12-S the ideal combination of heavy-duty capacity and high performance. If you’ve got a big truck and are looking for a true workhorse, then these winches are for you.
- Large-frame design to handle heavier winch loads
- High speed motor for fast line speed and powerful pulls
- Best-in-class cone brake holds the winch’s full rated load
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish resists corrosion
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- Available with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope and Epic hook or durable steel rope and standard hook
The WARN combines a proven WARN large-frame winch with 100 Foot of 3/8 Inch state-of-the-art Spydura® synthetic rope. The rope’s heat-treated construction provides maximum tensile strength, and the temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer provides maximum heat protection. The winch’s 12,000 Pounds pulling capacity makes it great for large pickups and heavier SUVs.
- 12,000 Pounds Capacity
- Large-Frame Winch Architecture Mounts Feet Forward
- Contactor Control For The Ultimate In Reliable Electronics
- Powerful, Efficient Series-Wound Motor
- Durable, Smooth Three-Stage Planetary Gear Train
- Best-In-Class Cone Brake
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||261:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Automatic Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||100 Feet|
|CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS||No|
|MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY||4|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||No|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||440 Amp Draw/ 12000 Pound|