ZEON: ENABLING FEARLESSNESS WORLDWIDE
Rubicon. Sledgehammer. Hell’s Revenge. Legendary trails are littered with the ghosts of lesser winches. But those are the kinds of places that salute the WARN Premium Series Winch: ZEON. As reliable as a swollen creek is fast, this winch stands as a top performer on the world’s toughest trails.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and install guide to confirm fitment.
ADVANCED, CAPABLE, AND STRONG
The WARN ZEON continues to redefine winching. ZEON is the premium winch line for trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs, and provides unmatched durability, performance, and style. These winches have become top sellers for a good reason: They’ve been the top choice of editors and off-roaders worldwide, and look as good as they perform.
- Automotive-grade busbars replace unsightly wires for greater electrical efficiency, superior connection, and a cleaner look
- Full metal armor protects vital components from impact and damage
- Twice the corrosion resistance of entry-level winches; rated to 408 hours in rigorous salt-spray tests
- 33 ft/min no-load line speed—27% faster than our Standard Duty winches
- Full IP68 waterproofing to keep water and the elements out
- Large diameter drum for longer rope life; unique and durable rope attachment point
- Convertible control pack for upright or low-profile mounting options
- Available in 8,000, 10,000, and 12,000 lb. capacities with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope or durable steel rope
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- 2X the corrosion resistance of entry-level winches
- 33 Feet/Min No-Load Line Speed
- IP68 Water and Dust Proofing Rated
- 408 Hours in Rigorous Salt-Spray Tests
- 8K/10/12K Pound Pulling Capacities Available
Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you’ve got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||216:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||100 Feet|
|REMOTE TYPE||Handheld Remote Switch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||409 Amp Draw/ 10000 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||10000 Pound/ 4.8 Feet Per Minute|