YAKIMA BackSwing Hitch Rack Swing Adapter
BIKE RACK SHOWN SOLD SEPARATELY
Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you’re on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2″ bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO – as well as almost any other rack using a 2″ receiver – to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
- Hitch extension converts most 2″ hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access – even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you’re on the road
- Secures to any 2″ hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- Weight: 43.28 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 20.00 in x W 30.00 in x H 8.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No Assembly Required
- 5 Minute Install
- 2″ Hitch Receiver Required
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- WILL IT FIT MY HITCH?